How can we improve Blood Brothers?

Ability to Choose a New Warlord

When starting the game you really have no idea what you are looking at and many people choose a Warlord based on class that looks interesting instead of the actual stats. I think this is because the actual outcome is unknown until your Warlord is in Battle and you see the skill in action.

This being said I think that if you can choose a new Warlord as you play (of course with a penalty like maybe current Warlord must be level 50 and new Warlord will replace it starting back at 0)

I feel this would be one of the most useful features that can be added to the game to not only help those that just mess up when starting out but also prolong play time for those that may get bored with the same Warlord.

Brandon (http://www.android-advice.com)
I will be writing an article on Blood Brothers in the morning at the address above.

560 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brandon WildsBrandon Wilds shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Blood.Brothers Allow players to choose which ability to delete when adding new ones to their Warlord  ·   · 
    DankBudhaDankBudha shared a merged idea: Blood Brothers-Multiple Warlords  ·   · 
    stgstg shared a merged idea: Why Bind skill so useless? I choose warlord The Purple Knife and I dissapointed.  ·   · 
    RyanRyan shared a merged idea: Is there anyway to reset your warlord or account? I accidently hit a warlord when I was still looking at things and it began the game.  ·   · 
    now live!  ·  DennisAdminDennis (Mobage Feedback Manager, Mobage Support) responded  · 

Hi Blood Brothers players,

Sorry for the lack of updates on this and other issues. I will be keeping a much closer eye on the forums, and will be communicating your top voted ideas to the developers.

For this particular issue, the developers have added the ability to add and change your Warlords skills. This ability went live a couple of weeks ago, and they are still tweaking it.

Let me know if you have any direct feedback for this in the thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Dennis

112 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • IkercgIkercg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous the inability to change warlords. This problem, you know it and we know it too, evolved in some part, into multi account. The power difference one can get from 2, 3 or 4 accounts (permitted) per device is absurd (imagine even more), compared to only one. There needs to be a change warlorld option, please.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it is not 1 thing to complain about, then it is something else, play the game or don't. Nobody is forcing you to play anything. Get over it and play or don't. This game is still the best progressive game posted in the market hands down. I just received shackled (a legendary for those who do not know.) By trading an epic for him. So stop complaining and play to get better fams.

i think it would be a good idea that after you acquire max level on your warlord you can choose yo move from a epic warlord to a legendary warlord but start at level 0 and make it harder to level up

• aleshaalesha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HATE MY GREEN HEALER WARLORD!! EEEEVERYTIME SHE HEALS, SHE'S HEALING A WHOLE ***** BRIGADE WHICH DOESN'T NEED AN OUNCE OF EXTRA HP, THEREFORE WASTING A PERFECTLY GOOD AND WELL-NEEDED MOVE!!! I don't even need an alternative warlord. If the option was given to purely remove the warlord from the front line AND the reserve line, that'd be good enough for me. I am sick of seeing needed attacks wasted by my healer on healing a brigade which does not need to be healed. Ignorance when beginning this game can make for an extremely annoying journey later. Better tutorials stressing the permanence of a warlord, and the option to remove the warlord from the entire brigade would make this game so much more enjoyable. This is an awesome game, I would spend much more time on it if the warlord didn't **** me off so much, forcing me to remove myself from the game for periods of time.

• guffspeakguffspeak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would pay money to change my warlord. This would get me to pay where a chance at a random epic would not.

• James SmithJames Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with above there should be a way to change to another warlord, as when you start there is no way of knowing how or what the stats really mean. I have emailed a proposal to mobage

i would love to be able to change my warlord! because when i chose black brute it was based on looks, now that i have advanced in the game i have realized that black brute is not suited to my fighting style, i need someone that will back up my more powerful familiars, preferably green healer as she can support my two powerful war-hammers if you will. it would help a lot and if it could be done i would be so grateful.

• zkaiserzkaiser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a new player, I also feel that being able to change your warlord would make things more interesting. Even if you only allow for a one time chance to make the change , say at level 50 .
        By then you have feel for the game and if you are playing. regularly, your familiars have out ranked your warlord and you know what to look foe for your style of play.

ADMIN YOU PEACE OF **** WE DONT CARE ABOUT UR BLOODY WARLORD SKILLS LET US CHANGE OUR WARLORD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Accidentally flagged a comment, new phone and pressed the wrong option how to inflation, was trying to post a comment, wanted to add about being able to choose which familiar skill to delete

• Dk-24Dk-24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to change my warlord. Sometimes I feel like a magic and other times I feel like using a big sword. It's a good game and I would play more if I can change my warlord.

• JouvyJouvy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love my golden lance. I sacrificed Nunu and a Naberius, so it has massive assault and rush, and with my yulia, magic attacks are powerless. Nunu is cheap so you should sacrifice one to get for your warlord, and rush is lethal when you have 14,000 speed. Though I wish they would make blood coins in game available.... But other than that hooray this game

I personally believe that "Warlords" should be special and have special skills that are not found in normal familiars. Currently Green Healer is one piece of useless ****, they should have UNIQUE skills.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Warlords still need to be balanced. Magic based warlords are way overpowered right now. Everyone is using torrent of flame. Even without a buff, they have the ability to 1 hit KO my whole band. Attack based warlords like black brute and red samurai are very underwhelming. Just disappointing.

• Phillip ScottPhillip Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS as for brute not viable under this I disagree with attack boost and berserk is deadly until proc rates so badly doctored you facing 5 procs to 1 if you lucky :D and no warlord is going on long streak now without using all attack and burning bugles.
        I can't wait til my new legendary grave digger is leveled to really milk attack boost.

• Phillip ScottPhillip Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like update and was not as expensive as made out, I grabbed pan and a gimped gisaldi epic 1 off bazaar dead cheap so my gorilla has attack boost and berserk for under $5 of galahorns, 2 fams I not use and 1 base desnu.
        My issue is with stupid roll back when much bigger issues. Most people read pop ups or realised that weather gem or familiar donors are sacrificed in blood brothers section.
        Meanwhile issues like false advertising on the skills pact when most fams not eligible to be donors even fully evolved, manipulation of proc rates in PvP and events (10 familiars out on raid boss should be 3 procs a round minimum yet regularly went entire boss raid with 1 or 2 entire battle, when you are spending cash on event and see that it is like carnival milk can ball toss when you realise ball bigger than hole), falsely promoting capture rates in tower events, adding capture bonus at end of tower events without notifying new players (any player on first tower that saw chance to strengthen fams by using heartsblood was ripped off a minimum of 1/4 million points for every 8 bought before bonus, that is a lot of places and prizes for us suckers that captured enough for two fully evolved max empusa) Is hardly a way to welcome new players and encourage them to stay and spend money...in fact I assure you it just annoying and reduced my spending because of it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base