How can we improve Marvel: War of Heroes?

Fix the Ultimate Card Packs!!!!

I have now gotten FIVE uncommon **** cards in PAID so called "ULTIMATE" card packs. These were advertised as Rare or above, yet I've gotten uncommon 5 times. Further, stop scamming with the lame cards. I just got the 2700gold team pack and got 1 uncommon, and 9 lame rares which were the same exact cards I got from ultimate packs just minutes earlier. Thanks for the 9 Novas and 12 Baron Von Strucker and13 Jigsaws...but Id like a SSR or UR every once in awhile!

998 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BobBob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Herreraalex48Herreraalex48 shared a merged idea: Annoying ultimate card packs  ·   · 
    read  ·  DennisAdminDennis (Mobage Feedback Manager, Mobage Support) responded  · 

Hi Players,

We’re received the following response, concerning this issue, from the MARVEL War of Heroes Team:

We understand your disappointment in obtaining five uncommon cards, but we would like to state that everybody buys card packs under the same conditions, and everybody has the same opportunity to obtain rare cards.

We have received many opinions from our players about this issue, and while we’re constantly looking for ways to improve our game based on the feedback we receive, we would also like you to understand that it’s going to be difficult to please everyone.

As for the rarity of the cards obtained, please note that we do specify the rarity of the cards available in every card pack.

- The MARVEL War of Heroes Team

121 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That fat **** is full of ****. Stop eating so much, these players are obviously doing nothing more than feeding your massive hunger

I'm no longer paying for useless cards in this game. When you reach a certain lvl and your cards are weak there's no point in playing especially when you've spent more than enough money!

Wow, after reading all the comments I'm convinced I'm not alone. I've spent over 250$ on this app and have only gotten 1 UR! That's insane!! It seems like they come out with new cards every week, so how is it possible to continue to get the same rare cards everytime!

• AgrindAgrind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, but your logarithm MUST tell you who has been playing for 18+ months, and who had dropped $200+ on the game - you gotta keep these players...
        You know - throw us a bone! I'm sure it ends up being better then losing hardcore interest I'm not looking for wholesale changes but ya can't toss me 23 commons in a row?!.

• pedropedro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, im reading all your post, i my case its worse, im already spend $700 and all i get its an SSR, annd a bunch of commom uncommon. `so if your are more settle thhan me please be careful, they are nothing but cheaters....

• WilsonWilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of you make good points, I wouldn't want the odds to be high enough to make the game to easy, but $100 is more than enough for at least one ur. After all, it's only an app.

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have plenty of UR and I've whooped plenty or players **** my alliance is in the top 10 but I can honestly say yes this game is a complete rip off they are making tons off of a mobile game. I've spent at least $300 over the course of months and have experienced numerous occasions where exclusive CP's and the ultimate CP's yield only rares when the stipulations state guaranteed L after set amount is bought; (Yes I read all cp details before purchase.

I Spent 100$ on the previous hulkbuster card pack and got all rares and 2 sr im done with this game unless mobage changes somethings I know that spending 100$ was my fault but even in the real world you still get really good cards spending 100$ on a real card game.

Nah all you do is being greedy on a free game. You could easily boost the rarerity of the ultimate card packs so that theres a higher possibility to get SSR and UR.. but you dont really want that because you have just become greedy developers like all the rest ot the apps.

• blargblarg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't spend money on cards buy power packs then trade those for cards

Seriously, I'm tired of this game, the last card left over card rare came out six months ago, and since then I only get rare cards or less, and do not bother me with the percentages, because as I said it is not possible for such a long time I get only trash cards, today it was the last rare card I received, that I'm not going to play it more ...

And sorry my English is not so good ...

• Kenpachi ZarakiKenpachi Zaraki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been playing Marvel: WoH for a little over 7 months now...I spent close to $100 and have yet to see anything over a SR from ANY card pack... I shall never again give Mobage my hard earned money for some **** uncommon/common rare card... in any REAL card game, spending $100 would get you a MINIMUM of 2 UR or Legendary cards... Mobages idea of "same conditions" is a fat load.. it's ******** to spend money just to get some lame uncommon ****... Mobage is going to keep losing players (even though they couldn't give two craps since they already got their money).... till this is fixed I hope that you can live with more and more people jumping ship from this game

a concerned (and never to spend another dollar) player

Wow some of the comments here so true, when I start play this game i got rly nice cards ssr and sr and 1 time legenery, but now UCP after UCP i ger only fcking unc and rare trash cards like iron fist and jigsaw and srsly I'm sick of it when I see ppl got ssr cards from rally card pack when I got only trash cards in rally and UCP, plz do something about it Cuz it suck and no fair...

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, Mobage? You bleeped out the word s c r e w in my last comment? Really, though?! You guys are stupid.

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone defending Mobage is stupid. I'm tired of wasting money. Its not chance when it is set it up to ***** us all. It was different when i started playing eight months ago

• KeyzKeyz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ David L- The point is that everyone doesn't have big money to spend on the game. It's a great game and I enjoy but don't have a lot of cash to spend on it. But when I have a few dollars to spare on the game I do. Over the course of time $ adds up. And it would be great to get a ur or ssr at some point. No is asking for ur's every card (hope not anyways) but if I spend the extra 100 dollars I may have each month it would be nice to get a ur every once in a while. And mobage will still make more than enough money. The same drop rate is the same flaw that allows ppl to sell ssr & ur's for 6 or $700 pp. Which is crazy & the ones who can pay that price are the ones who can buy unlimited exclusive card packs. Which mobage loses out on $ because why buy all the packs when you can buy the card you want from someone for the price you spend on cp. The point is that mobage should even the playing field a little as to people who can't afford to spend $700+ a month because we all love the game and want to be a little competitive in battle & tournaments. People who can't spend much would feel better about the game they love if they got a few awesome cards & people who have the money to spend on it will still spend it on the game cause they love it to. The events that mobage have sucks because out of 5 million ppl they want you to be top 150 to get the great ssr cards for that event so even a player with little to spend has no chance of getting the good card. And most good alliances want ppl with ssr or better decks to join. Go figure.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base