How can we improve Marvel: War of Heroes?

LAWSUIT IN THE WORKS - MOBAGE PURCHASE PACKS OF SEASONAL AND EXCLUSIVE PACKS ARE A FORM OF CHANCE NOT SKILL

Is it me or mobage has crossed the line between illegal internet gambling by offering the purchase pack that a user will purchase hoping to receive a significant value card. in this instance, the game of skill is ruled out and the game of chance is in play.

i would like to hear what the community has to say , given mobage has shoved down these costly purchase packs and able to fix the drop rate of signficant cards, i would perceive a lawsuit coming out of this

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    justinbevrjustinbevr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JayJay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also be interested in being a part of the lawsuit. I have several dealings with the customer service where they only addressed my issues with seeming chain letters and would not work with me further on my issues. I also question whether they multiples to get better items as listed on their games is actually true as I have quite a few friends who have spent a great deal of money to only get minor items.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would alsobe ready to open a lawsuit against this company , for loosing more than a thousand euros in an other game (fantasica)

I would definitely be interested in a class action lawsuit against this company. I spent thousands on Deity Wars and after less than 1 1/2 years they simply shut down the game with no refunds or any ability to transfer moneys spent to other games. There were also many other problems and I tried to deal with them directly without success, they finally told me to stop emailing them, can you believe that? I then tried to get refunds through Google-play as they support this developer after many, many complaints and also got nowhere. Let me know where to sign up, I have tons of email documentation. Thanks

• e tarde tard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nfl matchups by mobbage is the same way. only they are discontinuing it after a year. I spent 3500 dollars and demanded a refund when i they blew me off. heard they were shutting down. I also used to play WoH had several hundred into that. Look forward to opting in.

My husband has spent over $5000 on your game and we are losing everything because of this ripoff. I want a refund and for it to stop.

• Angry GamerAngry Gamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be part of a class action lawsuit against this company, as I believe their claims are false regarding the chests and that they are illegally running gambling games.

• JayJay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spent alont of money on mobage card pack only to get the same cards over and over again. Last purchase pyld the same low value cards in a row

Feedback and Knowledge Base