How can we make your favorite Mobage-powered games better?

free coins through activities

Can we please have a way to earn coins through watching videos, doinf
surveys and liking pages on facebook? It would be a good way to pass time
while waiting for the game to be playable again and for you make money from
advertising.

1,072 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brodie Thor SartzidisBrodie Thor Sartzidis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    open  · 

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jack silzjack silz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HAVE PLAYED ALOT OF GAMES ON MOBAGE AND IT JUST DON'T GIVE ME COINS FOR MY NFL LIVE "MOBCOINS". I AM ABOUT READY TO JUST QUIT AND GIVE UP BECAUSE EVRYTIME I PLAY A GAME I LOOK TO SEE IF THEY GAVE ME "MOBCOINS" AND THEY DON'T.
        I HAVE PLAYED JUST ABOUT EVERY GAME ON THERE. THANK YOU

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this one is good for both sides, not shoving adds to users who don't want it, but to those who are penny-less and cant afford Mobacoin.

• Armani MickensArmani Mickens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im puting this on as many pages as I can. Hello blood battalion first I'd like to say that the game is absolutely wonderful. you see I've been playing blood brothers for awhile now and when I started playing I could not get a hold of any tough fams for over a month crazy right, so looked to the bazaar. It really helped me catch up with the crowd and actually have fun with the game. I'm not complaining, I'm requesting if you add the bazaar to blood battalion, because I'm having the same problem. I'm not entirely sure if anyone is looking over the comments but I hope that you understand how I feel, and that I'm not the only one having trouble with finding good fams. So please think about it, and I hope you can come to a good conclusion. Thank you:-)

• blackelementalblackelemental commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very lucrative and profitable measure for Mobage/Cygames/the Devs to consider. Many gaming companies (both big and small) make a decent amount of revenue from advertisements and sponsors which provide content to the playerbase. We have at least hundreds of thousands of active players, so ads would reach out to a large number of agents. However, I do hope that the "My Page" area wouldn't resemble the paint job of a NASCAR sedan...

• andrew tullandrew tull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mobage need to add a trade button on transformer so we can trade for coins and get better cards or better items

• Danielle DyerDanielle Dyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know for a fact that on some games iOS users, but not Android get free things just by watching video ads! An example is free bux for Tiny Tower. Who knows what they are getting for other games... All I know is that it's not fair!!

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My feeling is simple. the game isn't quite a year old yet. so they should recognize the players and how long they played in show it on the screen. this will do two things. 1 it will show players and their commitment no longer than playing. which Mobage can actually concentrate their efforts and point rewards toward. the other it's simply shows a tree of who's got an alt and how long they've had it. pretty simple.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

guys,are there anyone who can tell me a website where i can download ninja royale mobacoin hack without surveys and no requirements,i mean it automatically download.

• killinforeverkillinforever commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

However, the fact that there are so many people spending vast amounts of money just to get things that help them in games. Just go to transformers. There are so many people who boost the leaderboards in the episodes cause they spend so much on coins. Mobage makes a big profit and the players get happy. That's how it works. Also, there are some who download hacks that give them infinite BC and Energon. I would love to do this but I really can't. So I will stick to finding promos and playing games for coins (up to 30 right now). I just gonna try to find some hacks so I never have to worry about money spending.

• killinforeverkillinforever commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although I agree with the top suggestion, what you are saying would make the games act like JunoWallet and other apps. They make you do stuff like that for money you can use to get codes like Google Play and PSN codes. However I like the idea that you can get coins instead. To add on, they must give us like 100 coins for it because they say "Play this for 10 coins". 10 is not enough. 100 coins per task would be awesome. Do that and you got one satisfied costumer.

• CutiePieCutiePie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree my parents say I can't even though I say that I'll pay for it with my own money

• LarryLarry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What can we do with all the gold we get in blood brotherers i almost at 4million gold coins. let us use them to buy stuff like packs or familers please.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base