How can we make your favorite Mobage-powered games better?

Windows apps

Ok. So I upgraded my smart phone to a windows 8 phone. But one HUGE problem... There is no Mobage apps on windows. None at all! We need some apps and games because the windows app store is just getting popular and these games will jump start the store. Please get behind this cause because there are more people other than me that want the same!

IGN: jordanpitts47

139 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jordanpitts47jordanpitts47 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lukas CelyLukas Cely commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG this idea was posted 1 year ago and there is no answer from Mobage? At least they should say No, we wont develop for WP, but not ... They just don't give a F#%* for Us, the WP Users...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add to the windows app market. It seems like it would be a no brainer in terms of consumer base that would be available to you.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows users are generally gamers at heart. We need the apps and games that only you guys can help us with!

• Monte MacDonaldMonte MacDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Android phone has broke and looking to switch to Windows Phone. They need Mobage games to power themselves securely in third position in the wireless market.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, I would love to be able to play defenders of texel on my windows phone instead of having to feather internet to my android!

• sonnyboy johnsonnyboy john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just read in the news that windows is discontinuing their phone os based systems due to lack of popularity. No more being made in just a few months from now. They tried it and failed.

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am looking at purchasing a windows 8 tablet and would also love to see some of my favorite Mobage games on that platform as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base