How can we make your favorite Mobage-powered games better?

Mobage Coin Offers Not Working

Since Thursday update none of the Moba Coin offers to try new games are working. Tried in both my phones and through multiple games coins are never awarded.

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BobBob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    sergiosergio shared a merged idea: free mobage coin offers dead?  ·   · 

Hello players,

Due to the volume of customers affected, the game team decided to roll back the Mobacoin promotion. By accessing the games that offered the initial credit, you should now be able to receive the credit as though it was just installed.

Thanks for playing!

Dennis

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Last week I made a purchase for g I joe battleground in the amount of 49.99 for stun grenades and rations... it said the purchase was successful... never received items and was told they will not credit my account for the missing items. I'll suggest nobody buys mobage coin with Google play as there is no way to get your money back when they (mobage) (dena) rob you with errors

It also never worked for me thats why i dont use that offers even more, if they dont work out and those games are just eating a lot of space on your sd card why should i download theme?its just betraying user, if there is a offer which tells you receive 100 moba coins for downloading and installing and playing that game the offer should work and i tried several offers it NEVER worked.

theres still offers but they change their system how it was..actually you can get offers though if you create another account in the same day in the same phone you can get only offers once a day per phone..so meaning you cant farm mobacoins anymore..and thats sucks..

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

are the mobage coin offers not working anymore. My friends just joined and they cannot see any offers.

there are no offers right now not any that give you any Moba coin what's wrong?

by the way I think for Christmas they should give more Moba coin for the offers.

This is happening again right now, installed Monster Match with a 75 coin offer, logged in but didn't receive anything.

The same thing happened to me to me a few months ago,i downloaded every game and missing a lot of coins,i didn't complain cause its free,but it did shatter hopes of me acquiring some in-game items.

this is not true they promote the games but not giving their promise of free coins.

I've been getting the same thing since Tuesday this week. Three games and no coins.

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iive downloade and played several games and still have my 125 moba.when will i get my coin. danmitch.79@gmail.com there you go. shouldnt take this long.and half of the games dont even show up onmy moba account under my games.whats goin on guys coins pls.?

Feedback and Knowledge Base